Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
fc33
Level 7

ROKU support team hasn't responded to my support requests (via email) in over two months!!

Jump to solution

Worst support I have ever experienced, really disappointed.  Fraudulent billing as well, not as very good look guys.

0 Kudos
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
atc98092
Level 17

Re: ROKU support team hasn't responded to my support requests (via email) in over two months!!

Jump to solution

@fc33 wrote:

Worst support I have ever experienced, really disappointed.  Fraudulent billing as well, not as very good look guys.

How did you find the email address for support? If you simply did a web search, it's highly likely you didn't email Roku themselves, but it was a scam site. Amazing that they haven't tried to get you to pay something, but those scammers will shut down one email address and start another. That could explain why no answer.

What sort of assistance do you need? Perhaps someone here can help. We need to know what model Roku you have (model number, not the name) and what issue you have.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: ROKU support team hasn't responded to my support requests (via email) in over two months!!

Jump to solution

@fc33 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, device serial number, along with a summary of the issue that you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Highlighted
atc98092
Level 17

Jump to solution

@fc33 wrote:

How did you find the email address for support? If you simply did a web search, it's highly likely you didn't email Roku themselves, but it was a scam site. Amazing that they haven't tried to get you to pay something, but those scammers will shut down one email address and start another. That could explain why no answer.

What sort of assistance do you need? Perhaps someone here can help. We need to know what model Roku you have (model number, not the name) and what issue you have.

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@fc33 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, device serial number, along with a summary of the issue that you are experiencing. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

0 Kudos
Highlighted
fc33
Level 7

Jump to solution

Definitely not a scammer, got it from the same website, I would of gotten a response from a scammer at least.  Thanks for looking out.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Strazz1
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have done email support option with two specific issues with no response. It says once you submit your questions you will get a response within a day. Never seen a situation like this when you spend around $50 or more on a product and have no support from the manufacturer. If ROKU wants to be a good product for consumers then having support for their products should be at the top of their list in my opinion.  My two issues were lag time from the signal from my cable box to one of my TV's and to the ROKU device which is over a minute delay. The other is a simple one, wanted to know if 4K spotlight channel is free to use and if not how is it charged? 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
atc98092
Level 17

Jump to solution

@Strazz1 wrote:

I have done email support option with two specific issues with no response. It says once you submit your questions you will get a response within a day. Never seen a situation like this when you spend around $50 or more on a product and have no support from the manufacturer. If ROKU wants to be a good product for consumers then having support for their products should be at the top of their list in my opinion.  My two issues were lag time from the signal from my cable box to one of my TV's and to the ROKU device which is over a minute delay. The other is a simple one, wanted to know if 4K spotlight channel is free to use and if not how is it charged? 

To answer your second question: I believe the Spotlight channel is simply gathering the content that is available on various streaming sources and providing a list of what's available. To actually view any of the content you have to have the channel in question installed, and of course a subscription if necessary. It's been quite some time since I've actually looked at the Spotlight channel, but that's what I recall at the time. It might have had some 4K shorts or trailers that it could play, but the remaining content is simply linked to the provider. 

Dan
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Strazz1
Level 7

Jump to solution

Thank you for your response, it would be nice if a representative from ROKU would respond.. 

0 Kudos