Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Darnell77
Level 7

Re: ROKU BILLING SUPPORT WILL NOT REFUND AN INCORRECT CHARGE!!!

Jump to solution

Roku billing support will also not refund a remote that I bought but doesn't work with my 2016 roku express.I sent it back by giving it to the mailman when he came deliver the mail.I did not pay to have it shipped back,therefore I don't have a return tracking number.I have told roku this,but they are still asking me for a return tracking number.How will I get a return tracking number if I didn't pay to have it shipped back to roku?If they would have said I needed a tracking number at the beginning I would have gotten one.I followed the instructions of placing the remote back in the box,writing the rma number on the package and taped up the package.I also did this in the 30 day warranty period.I bought the remote directly from roku.So now roku got everything-my money and the remote and I am left with nothing!Be careful because if the product you bought don't work guess what you are left with?NOTHING!Basically it's like I decided to write a check to roku for $32.52 because I just felt like giving roku some money!

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: ROKU BILLING SUPPORT WILL NOT REFUND AN INCORRECT CHARGE!!!

Jump to solution

@Darnell77

Thanks for the post.

For billing and order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
CHG
Level 7

Re: ROKU BILLING SUPPORT WILL NOT REFUND AN INCORRECT CHARGE

Jump to solution

I have been charged $6.47 every month this year for something I do not have.  The billing comes on my Capital One card, and even they can't get an answer from Roku.com.  I do not have any subscriptions.   I need help with this, as I have a Roku TV and when I tried to deactivate the account, everything was lost.

Thank you,

Carolyn Galloway

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: ROKU BILLING SUPPORT WILL NOT REFUND AN INCORRECT CHARGE

Jump to solution

Hi @CHG,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community! 

Please be noted that all transactions from Roku appear with the company name ("Roku") in credit card and bank statements.
In addition, have you verified that you currently do not have any active subscriptions by logging into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions?
1. Go to my.roku.com on your computer or smartphone.
2. If prompted, sign in to your Roku account.
3. Click on Manage your subscriptions.
4. When the “My subscriptions” page loads, you will find all your channel subscriptions that get billed by Roku, along with the terms, status, and renewal date of each subscription. Subscriptions that were purchased directly from the service provider or otherwise purchased outside of the Roku Channel Store will not be listed here.
5. Select Unsubscribe or Renew depending on how you want to manage your subscriptions.
For full information on this, you can take a look at this link: What should I do if there is a charge I do not recognize? | Official Roku Support 
If you need further assistance, feel free to contact Roku support at https://support.roku.com/contactus
Thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos