Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 9

Re: ROKU BILLING SUPPORT WILL NOT REFUND AN INCORRECT CHARGE!!!

Jump to solution

Thank you @RokuDanny-R ! Finally resolution. I received two email messages today confirming a $9.99 refund to my card. I appreciate your contribution to the solution here. I just wish people wouldn't have to go through so much to find resolution to these types of problems. 

Thanks again!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am pretty much having the same problem , can’t get customer support to help they keep saying to get in touch with Disney plus.  Disney plus says to get in touch with roku.  I cancelled Disney plus from my roku last month but yet it charged me again this month. Every time I give an email address it says there s no account with that email. Can’t find an email to send to roku I am about ready to get rid of roku altogether tired of dealing with all this. I have a smart tv so it won’t bother me at all if I can’t get this resolved 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@alrose19 @Penny1 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same issue with a 30 Free Trial for HBO thru Roku. 10 days into the FREE Trial, they billed my card $16.34.

I have read this thread and what you went through. Can you give me the email address from the emails you received? I'm thinking I might be able to email them direct and get my issue resolved instead of posting here and getting @RokuDanny-R  standard pre-written email response for any question that is asked of him.

I have spent HOURS this morning to try to find some way to contact a person or even an email address. This is ridiculous. I would have never thought Roku would treat their customers this way.

Any information you have will be helpful.

Thank You! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 9

Jump to solution

@JL5 

Until I had my issue forwarded to someone at ROKU by a moderator, I was running into the same brick wall. The only email address I have from them, including the one confirming my refund, was the generic customersupport@roku.com address. Maybe @RokuDanny-R can help you?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@JL5 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

@Sweetppp 

This is the last response I've received from customer support as of Thursday. I'm waiting for their answer which had better be that they are refunding me. This is **bleep**! 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello,

We've added an update to your support request #(3522235). To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Sincerely,

Roku Customer Support

CS/MA-Jay Denver Rebusa, May 7, 2020, 11:16:45 AM PDT:
Hello

Good day!

We apologize for the delay in our response.
Thank you for contacting Roku customer support through email.

All content purchases and subscriptions purchased are prepaid, final and non-refundable unless otherwise stated in the content and service provider's credit and refund policy. However, as one time courtesy we will forward your refund request and you will be notified once we have an update. 

Thank you for providing us with an opportunity to assist you and thank you for choosing Roku.

Regards,
Roku Customer Support

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I completely understand you standing on principle! 

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

#Rokubeingfraudulent #rokunothonoringfreetrial. I absolutely agree 100%. THERE IS A 30 FREE TRIAL ON THE ROKU that pops up when you download it.  I to was IMMEDIATELY CHARGED for it.  Thinking it was BLAZETV that charged me I contacted them.  I was informed that it is ROKU that stole I repeat STOLE my money.  I was not going to immediately pay for a channel unless I was able to check it out.  THIS is the ONLY channel that I have ever had them not honor a free subscription.  I wonder if there is a class action suit that can be brought against ROKU as it is NOT Blazetv taking the mone

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

This is a scam company

0 Kudos