Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

RMA per Roku support ticket: 3989808

Jump to solution

Dear Roku customer support: After Roku confirmed my non-functioning Roku device was under warranty, I then on 1/11/20 emailed Roku support <customersupport@roku.com>) the information it requested (My address/phone, serial#, model# etc), which were required for Roku sending me RMA and return instructions. To date, I've received no acknowledgement let alone reply from Roku that they've received the information I sent on 1/11. On 1/13, I sent (customer.advocate@roku.com), which is another Roku support email address, asking them to email me RMA and return instructions per Roku support: ticket: 3989808 . Again, no reply!
Could someone from Roku kindly look at Roku ticket#: 3989808 and email me the RMA and return instructions, which were promised? I miss my Roku!! Thank you. - Nick Furfaro

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Where is my replacement Roku Stick?

Jump to solution

@WCR1 @N7777 

Thanks for the post.

If you are in contact with our Support team, we would recommending continuing to work with them as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out to every customer that is experiencing an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Level 7

Where is my replacement Roku Stick?

Jump to solution

When trying to upload HBO Max, my Premiere+, model number 3810+, started acting erratically and eventually would not power up at all. It was the second unit within a year to which this happened. The first happened when I downloaded the Disney+ app. The first stick I did not realize was still under warranty and just discarded it and purchased a new one. I contacted Roku on this second unit failure and was told that it was under warranty and was given RMA #370920 and told to return it. I received one more email Roku support in response after returning the unit and have heard nothing since. Continued emails for updates/info go unanswered.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Where is my replacement Roku Stick?

Jump to solution

@WCR1 @N7777 

Thanks for the post.

If you are in contact with our Support team, we would recommending continuing to work with them as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.

Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out to every customer that is experiencing an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos