Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sfoulkrod
Level 7

Questions around accidental subscription.

I was trying to cancel several subscriptions and accidently entered to upgrade one I needed to delete for 49.95. Is there any way to get that back

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: while I was trying to delete

@sfoulkrod-

Not under the terms of agreement for any channel subscription I've ever seen.  Subscriptions are pre-paid and normally are non-refundable.  Canceling/unsubscribing prevents them from auto-renewing when the pre-paid period runs out.

If you can get a refund, it would have to be done on a customer accommodation basis outside the terms of agreement.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos
prasanth
Level 8

@sfoulkrod- You can try visiting your profile back to check the active subscriptions on your account Not under the terms of the agreement for any channel subscription I've seen. Subscriptions are pre-paid and are normally non-refundable. Cancelling/unsubscribing prevents them from auto-renewing when the pre-paid period runs out. If you can get a refund, it would have to be done on a customer accommodation basis outside the terms of the agreement.
0 Kudos
RokuAustin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @sfoulkrod!

We took a peek at your account and can't find any active subscriptions. Would you mind reaching out directly to a member of our billing support team? They should be able to assist you from there.

You can contact our billing support team directly at http://support.roku.com/contactus and choose the option for "Questions about my account or billing." 

Thanks!

Austin

Happy Streaming!

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.
0 Kudos