Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mzj01chi

Premium Peacock subscription not recognized. PLS FIX

Cmon this is a common issue! My cc stmt proves I’ve paid! Pls fix or credit me the last 3 months!! This is crazy how many ppl are complaining about this!! Pls respond asap!!

0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
HDMIGuy
Roku Guru

Re: Premium Peacock subscription not recognized. PLS FIX

How did you subscribe to Peacock Premium?  What Roku device are you using?  We need more information to offer any helpful suggestions.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Hi @mzj01chi,

Thanks for posting in the Roku Community!

Can you please provide us with more specific information about the issue you are experiencing? What was the error message when attempting to log in to the channel? How do you subscribe to the channel? Is it directly to your Roku device or the channel partner's website?

We also recommend checking our support link to learn more: How to sign in to watch movies and TV shows | Official Roku Support 

If you need additional help, Roku Customer Support 

Please keep us posted.

Best regards,
Mary

0 Kudos
Dario1

Have peacock premium from comcast

peacock does not see it on tv? My iPhone has it ok??

0 Kudos
atc98092
Community Streaming Expert

I have Peacock Premium via Comcast. I noticed that I had to set a password on the Peacock web site, using the "forgot my password" link. That's because the Comcast streaming box I tried (really don't care for it at all) logged in without my needing a password, but my other devices do. So I used that link and set up a password. Now I can log into Peacock on my Roku and Shield players using the account password I configured. 

Note that if you subscribe to Peacock through Roku, that might not work. Since I've only used Comcast access, I can't say for certain how different it might work for a subscription through Roku.

Dan

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee, just another user.
0 Kudos
Hector-Roku
Retired Moderator

Hi @Dario1, thank you for letting us know about your Peacock issue! The standard iteration of the service is completely free—you don’t even need to enter credit card information. If you want access to the premium content that your Comcast account offers, we would recommend logging in with those associated credentials. If you are having any issues with this, we would have to direct you to Comcast support for further assistance. If you would like to get in contact with them, this link would be a good place to start: https://www.xfinity.com/support/contact-us. Let us know if you have any other questions, we'll be happy to help. 

0 Kudos