Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Predatory Charge?

A year ago a had signed up for a year subscription of FloGrappling to watch some events with friends.  I had set a reminder to cancel the account and I was sure i did, and Flograppling's website said my account had been canceled (it now shows as expired).

Charge

I was shocked this morning when I was charged the $165 for another year. I contacted Flo and they said it was on the Roku side and to contact Roku support. I did and Roku support told me, sorry no refunds. I'm a longtime Roku user and am currently unemployed because of Covid19  and I'm just shocked (and slightly freaking out) that there's no way the charge can be reversed.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Predatory Charge?

If you can document it all. Call your credit card provider and complain.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
Highlighted
Level 7

I wish I had screencapped it when it said canceled with the date, but I don't think I can get that now. However, I kinda feel like if my account was just charged by Roku, it shouldn't be showing on Flo's side as expired.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Good Luck. You should be logged out of that Channel If not. and

you have viewed it.....since the supposed expiration date youre screwed.

I'm not familiar with this Channel but it all does sound hokey.I get updates

on my credit cards immediately on my phone. On the rare funky charge from heck

I'm all over it immediately.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Frostraven 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos