Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Paying to NOT have commercials

So I’m paying to NOT have commercials and yet I’m getting them!!! 😡😡😡 I’ve contacted - via email - Roku and they have a “support ticket” and yet nothing has changed, what else can I do? I feel like I’ve been scammed and should be reimbursed, any advice? Does anyone actual have a phone number for them? 

6 Replies
Highlighted
Level 15

Re: Paying to NOT have commercials

What channel are you paying for? It's up to each channel to offer various subscriptions that may or may not remove ads. Roku itself does NOT charge a fee for the device. If you paid some fee (typically $80-$100), you were SCAMMED by going to a non-Roku site in an attempt to link your Roku.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

It is CBS All Access and Roku support even says “Upon checking on your account you subscribed to CBS All Access Commercial Free for $10.70 on 4/6/2020 and the subscription is still active and will expire on 5/6/2020.” 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 15

$10.70? I subscribe directly to CBS All Access, not through the Roku account, and it's $9.99. I haven't used it for a while, but there were no commercials on the shows I watched.

Be aware that some shows, and live TV, may have commercials.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Absolutely the same problem.  I decided to go ahead and pay 9.99 for the commercial free version but still get A LOT OF COMMERCIALS AND AT THE WORST TIMING DURING A PROGRAM.  In the middle of someone speaking-so you come back and can't recall what they were even saying. It's maddening.  I gave up a free trial to watch Picard in peace and STILL have 3 or 4 commercials at a time! Can't reach anyone to even complain! Crazy!!

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Mickey1983 @Akaydot50 

Thanks for the note.

For more information about that channel's features and functionality, you'll want to contact CBS All Access support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach CBS All Access support here: https://cbsi.secure.force.com/CBSi/knowledgehome?referer=cbs.com/aa

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Is there a number I can reach the billing department?? Your website won't let me add my information to send an e-mal to customer support

0 Kudos