Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ilmk118
Reel Rookie

Paramount + free 3 months code

I'm trying to redeem 3 months free of paramount + from a monopoly win and it won't let me enter the code anywhere. help?? I don't want the channel otherwise!

6 REPLIES 6
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Re: Paramount + free 3 months code

You probably have to do it on the Paramount+ site, not on your Roku.

https://www.paramountplus.com/

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos
janet444
Reel Rookie

It's lousy that Roku didn't reply. I just bought a new device and I'm supposed to get a free 3-month trial of Paramount+. They sent me to a page that does NOT offer a 3-month trial of Paramount+. I could get a one-week trial and there are other offers - soooo many offers. But not that one. I'm surprised there aren't more complaints about this! Did you ever get the free trial?

0 Kudos
ilmk118
Reel Rookie

No I didn't! nothing worked so I just gave up haha

RokuLianna
Retired Moderator

Hi @ilmk118

Thank you for the inquiry!

For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team.
Please contact them directly through our Account-Billing Support page. Choose the options for "Account, payments & subscriptions" and they are the best ones to help you out with that matter.

We hope it helps!

Warm Regards,
Lianna

0 Kudos
janet444
Reel Rookie

That's crazy. I'm glad someone from Roku finally replied.

0 Kudos
janet444
Reel Rookie

Thanks, Liana. I'll give that a try. I couldn't find a single way to contact Roku other than to contact their legal counsel! So it's helpful to have that link.

0 Kudos