Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cyndiann
Level 7

Paid Roku for a month of Discovery+ and Roku didn't pay Discovery+

I did the two week trial and decided to use Discovery+ for a month then stop. I had Roku take the payment but Discovery+ says they didn't get paid. I'm about to get my bank to get my money back. Evidently I didn't have to go through Roku to use Discovery+. 

How do I get the app turned back on? Discovery said I had to talk to Roku and there is no talking to Roku.The Customer Service app isn't working either. Is there no help at all?

I just tried turning Discovery back on to try and get this right.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
MaryFranco
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Paid Roku for a month of Discovery+ and Roku didn't pay Discovery+

Hi @Cyndiann,

We appreciate you reaching out to us. 
For these issues, it may be more effective for you to get help from our billing team. Please contact them directly at https://support.roku.com/contactus. Choose the option from the drop-down menu for "Questions about my account or billing," and you'll be able to send an email request there.
Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
Cyndiann
Level 7

I tried that and it didn't work. I could not talk to anyone nor could I let you know there was a problem. Give me a solution that works.

0 Kudos
MaryFranco
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @Cyndiann,

Thanks for the note.

If you were in touch with our Support team recently and still need further assistance, we would continue to reach out to them as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.
Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos