Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Candicelawrence
Level 7

PIN won't work

My pin was set in my account when I activated but it wont work when adding free channels.

0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: PIN won't work

By "it won't work" do you mean the pin you are entering is not accepted, or do you mean a pin is not being requested?

If you log into your account at roku.com and go to "my account" you can reset your pin and also make your choice of when it will be required.
Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution.". Please only do this if it ACTUALLY solves your problem.
0 Kudos
global003
Level 7

It says the pin in invalid on the feature free app even though I reset it on my account.  Do you have any advice on how to get the pin the work?

MaryMary04
Level 7

I’m also having the same issue here. I’m trying to access roku channel and I have already reset my pin. It just says “invalid PIN” which in case it is not. Google says to perform a factory reset?? So I would suggest that. If you have or plan to try that, please let me know if it works. Or if you have already fixed your pin, could you tell me how?

0 Kudos