Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: PIN not working

Jump to solution

Do a factory reset

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

How would Disney be able to help with a Roku pay issue that you're having. Doesn't make sense.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution
I’m having the same issue my tv is stuck in guest mode because it says my pin is invalid. You guys make it really hard to get ahold of someone to fix the issues ... I reset my pin 5 times and it still doesn’t work
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution
Ok how the heck dos one do a factory reset ?
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution
Ok I pushed the reset button still doesn’t work
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17

Jump to solution

Settings/System/ Advanced System Settings/Factory reset

This will remove all the Channels you added and settings and set it to the original state.

Its a bit drastic.

So try System restart first

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem trying to add Disney+. I have tried the update page twice and still Roku asks me for a pin. I have tried both updating an existing PIN and not requiring a pin.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution
From what I’ve learned, it may be an issue with smart TVs that use Chromecast. It doesn’t support the Disney Plus channel. The only thing that worked for me was using Apple AirPlay or Screen Mirroring. You have to have an IPhone to do this. https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204289
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
I finally just went to the Disney + website and subscribed that way. All good now.
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I went through the disney+ website and was able to enter my payment info then get into it through my roku. 

0 Kudos