Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SmD1CO
Level 7

Re: PIN not working

Jump to solution

My ROKU TV shows a Roku account with an email that does not match my email that is in my Roku account when I sign in.  I see no way to change what is shown in the ROKU TV about/system info.  It seems wrong to do a factory reset to change this and mess up all that is already in place for using ROKU TV.  Do I change the email in the Roku account to match what is shown on the TV?  If so, will this create problems in my Roku account records?

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@SmD1CO 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Do you recognize the email that is being shown on your Roku TV? If that is not your Roku account, how did you activate your Roku TV?

We would suggest that you try to perform a factory reset on the TV and make sure you link the TV to your Roku account. For more information about how to perform a factory reset, visit our Support page here: How do I factory reset my Roku® streaming device?

Please keep us posted.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
jet7
Level 7

Jump to solution

I had the same problem adding HBOMax. I went to HBO website and signed up for subscription there and it worked. 

0 Kudos
threeleafclover
Level 7

Jump to solution

Your suggestion to reset my pin did not work. We are still experiencing issues. We cannot add any channels. And you tube stopped working about a week ago so we need to re add it. 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@threeleafclover 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please clarify the issue you are experiencing? What are you seeing? Can you provide a screenshot of the issue you are seeing on your TV?

With more information we will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos