Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Outdated email address - Roku Support is an endless loop.

We have a Roku account assigned to an old, nonexistent email account for which we cannot remember the password.  Others have asked about this, but the response, as well as Roku Support recommendation are of no help.  Specifically, we are led to the Contact Customer Support page and the option chosen is "Questions about my account or billing".  Unfortunately, to continue it requires us to sign in to our account.  Pretty stymied about this...

Thanks for your assistance.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Outdated email address - Roku Support is an endless loop.

@snootyparrot 

Thanks for the inquiry. 

If you need assistance with your account regarding an email address on your account that is no longer valid, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

"Managing your order" also requires that I log on.  I have, obviously, created a new account in order to participate here.  When I log in with that account it shows that I have no order outstanding.  If I select "changing your email or password", that only applies to this new account.  What I'd like to do is switch to this account, but, so far, I continue to be stymied by the need to log in to my old account - which I cannot do.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@snootyparrot 

Thanks for the information. 

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos