Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Ordered devices as a guest

I ordered several Roku devices on 12/1/19 for holiday gifts and received an email with the order number and message indicating "Your order is in stock and processing. We’ll let you know when it ships." Well it is 12/9/19 and no communication regarding the ship date. When I ordered the devices, I didn't realize how "do-it-yourself" (i.e., horrible, non-existent) Roku's customer services is. 

Upon researching my order, I realized there is no phone number to call and I need to log into the account that I ordered from for any information. To make matters worse, the email I used for the order is not associated with my Roku account (i.e., I can log into my Roku account, but that email account is not associated with my orders). I tried to have the system send me a reset password for the email I used, but no email with a password reset has been received (and I checked the spam folders, too). Not sure if I should cancel my credit card payment and start over as this waiting can go on forever. I have no way of tracking the order status without being able to contact anyone at Roku.

Any suggestions?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Ordered devices as a guest

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a PM with the email address that you placed your order with along with the order number(s). I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos