Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kwsetzer
Level 7

Ordered a remote and wrong one was sent

I ordered the Roku® Enhanced Voice Remote - RC506 on March 12, 2021.  On march 16th 2021 I received the WRONG remote.  You sent me the most basic remote you have.   I went to support and they are confused and think I want to return for warranty replacement.  

All i want is the remote I paid 29.99+ tax for.  Why can't we talk to someone even in chat?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
DBDukes
Level 15

Re: Ordered a remote and wrong one was sent

One of the Roku employees will likely be by to respond soon, maybe @RokuDanny-R 

In the meantime, make sure you have your receipts (emails?) of the purchase. You might want to export them as PDF in case you need to supply them to @RokuDanny-R 

You may also want to take a photo of the device received, plus any paperwork that came in the package. Pull the batteries out and get a photo of the model number that's stamped in the battery compartment.

I suspect @RokuDanny-R (or whoever from Roku responds) will be able to get it straight.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Ultra (4660)
Roku Streambar (9102)
Roku Streaming Stick+ (3810)
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @kwsetzer,

Thanks for the post.

If you were in touch with our Support team recently and still need further assistance, we would continue to reach out to them as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.
Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
kwsetzer
Level 7

@RokuMary-F wrote:

Hi @kwsetzer,

Thanks for the post.

If you were in touch with our Support team recently and still need further assistance, we would continue to reach out to them as they would best be able to assist you moving forward.
Thanks,

Mary

Hi Mary

I am hoping someone can help me.  Support was completely confused and acting like I wanted to exchange a faulty device and that is not even close to what I posted in my message to them.  They have still not commented on my reply to them.  I can copy and paste the comments from both of us if you want.

All I want is the remote that i paid for. I will.gladly send back the one they I was sent on your postage since it was not my error.  Please tell me what you need to get this done.

Thank you,

Ken Setzer

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @kwsetzer,

Thanks for the note.

I have already escalated this issue to the appropriate team to check further. They will follow up and assist you.
Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos