Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Ordered New Roku delivered wrong place who to contact?

I cannot find anywhere to call Roku about my purchase it was sent to the wrong address and they apparently did not return it. I keep on emailing Roku I get a support email they received it and reviewing it.., since November I know I’ve sent 10 or more request with the same response does anyone look at them?????

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Ordered New Roku delivered wrong place who to contact?

@Prlady 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Can you please send me a PM with your email address that you placed the order with including the order number. I'll be able to pass along your information to our Support team who will be able to assist you further.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

Hi Ty.. order #800074333 11/14/19.. Roku Express same email you used to contact me.. I appreciate your help.

0 Kudos
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Prlady 

Thanks for reaching out and providing me with the information that I have requested.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos