Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Ordered 2 Streaming Sticks waiting for information

Not being able to directly talk to a person is b.s.  I ordered two Streaming+ on Monday (4/13)  with two-day delivery.  My credit card statement showed the purchase was on hold but when I called them they said it was approved so no problem on there end.

I tried looking up my order but this site says I have no orders.  Anyone else have this problem?  Very, very frustrating.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Ordered 2 Streaming Sticks waiting for information

@DeeCee 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Danny,

Thank you for your response.  As I mentioned in my post my credit card company said the purchase was approved so it's good on their end and something had to go through.

When I tried looking at my order historr here on Roku's it shows nothing ordered and when I tried to fill out the information (order ID/#) if requires -  I don't have one and never received one.

That's the problem I have.  Apparently I don't have the information to get an answer.  I'd ordered two on Monday (credit card post shows this) and paid for two-day shipping.

If I was able to talk to a person I have no doubt this would be easily resolved but since this is not an option, I'm lost on what to do.

Thanks,

Doug

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@DeeCee 

Thanks for the update.

If the issue is still not resolved, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the order number. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Ordered 5 Streaming Sticks waiting for information

Danny, 

can you research the stick i purchased on 4/20 and when they may be shipped?

Order #: 

Order date: 04/20/2020

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@dsp806 

Thanks for the inquiry. 

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Danny, 

I am also having this issue as the woman above states. I ordered from the ROKU website direct on April 18th. Went to check on it's shipping through the link and suggested path "Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus.where earlier in the week I was able to check. However, the link you suggested is gone...the link is gone.  I called customer service, i sent an email...no response. [post edited]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Cherylbnuts 

Thanks for the note.

I am not able to replicate the issue that you are reporting. Are you still having issues contacting support following the prompts I have listed?

If you are still unable to resolve the issue, please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the order number. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos