Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Order issue, didnt receive product

Jump to solution

Okay...I am extremely angry with Roku's unprofessional handling of an order I never received that I made on April 30th, 2020. I ordered a Remote Control for my device and I have never received a thing,not even a refund for the money I spent on it. And now the order isn't even listed on my list of transactions. It's been 4 months and nothing. The least Roku can do is refund me, which has not happened. That and I can't get a hold of anyone because of this hoax of a pandemic. All I want is my money back. I have all of my Roku receipts concerning every bit of communication I had with Roku and none of them say anything about making a mistake or rectifying it. This is a **bleep** way to deal with a customer. Seriously, I need that 22 dollars more than Roku because I am financially drained at the moment (Having even 20 dollars for food at the Dollar store would be nice you greedy corporation.) so you had better give me money back for something you never sent me.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I Want My Money Back! Very Very angry with Roku.

Jump to solution

@No_Name_72 

Thanks for the post.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: I Want My Money Back! Very Very angry with Roku.

Jump to solution

@No_Name_72 

Thanks for the post.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos