Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Order hasn't shipped, no tracking number

Jump to solution

I ordered Roku's wireless speakers and subwoofer a few days ago and it hasn't shipped yet and there is no tracking number provided. I have no way to contact Roku to see what's up. I'm really disappointed that they cannot take calls or even email inquirys from paying customers, this was a $350 order.  Furthermore, I see no way to cancel the order either.

If the virus has you guys shut down, then you should stop taking people's money and close your online ordering system.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Order hasn't shipped, no tracking number

Jump to solution

@solarbronco 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@solarbronco 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Sadly that doesn't work for checking on ship orders because it requires you to enter a serial number which of course I don't have because it hasn't been shipped to me yet so the message does not go through and none of the other options seem to work for checking on orders either

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Ok, I just got a shipping date and tracking number, all is good .

Thanks!!

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

How long did it take from processing to ship out with the tracking number?

i order on a Friday 4/10/20 it now 04/14/20 and still no update 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Scarface11385 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos