Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Old email

I can't access the old email on my player, and can't get customer support here to regain access to my account, please help

0 Kudos
2 Replies
Highlighted
Level 18

Re: Old email

If you know your Roku password you can still log into your Roku account with your old email address -- it's just being used as a login name at that point so it doesn't matter if it's an active address.

The lost password reset function, though, will only send to the email address on record.

If you manage to log in, you can change your email address in the Account information section.  This will update both your account login name and the account name shown via Settings > System > About.

Edited to add:  I just changed my email address myself.  It didn't 'take' the first time and I had to log in again and try a second time to get it to 'take'.

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 17

Re: Old email

Otherwise you can do a factory reset and start a new account.

https://my.roku.com/account

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos