Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crimsonghost311
Level 7

Not being able to sign in on other devices

Jump to solution

Signed up for Disney Plus at launch and it won't let me sign in on any other device besides my Roku smart TV already called Disney and they couldn't find an issue if i do sign in on another device it says my subscription has ended and i need to update payment but I'm charged through Hulu and Roku hasn't been any help from the get go

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Not being able to sign in on other devices

Jump to solution

@Crimsonghost311 

Thanks for the inquiry.

How are you subscribed to Disney+? Are you subscribed through Roku Pay? If this is the case, you will only be able to access Disney+ through Roku devices that are linked to your Roku account. 

If you would like to be able to access Disney+ content on all devices (not Roku), you would need to subscribe to the channel provider directly and then authenticate your account on all of your devices.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Not being able to sign in on other devices

Jump to solution

@Crimsonghost311 

Thanks for the inquiry.

How are you subscribed to Disney+? Are you subscribed through Roku Pay? If this is the case, you will only be able to access Disney+ through Roku devices that are linked to your Roku account. 

If you would like to be able to access Disney+ content on all devices (not Roku), you would need to subscribe to the channel provider directly and then authenticate your account on all of your devices.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos