Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Gmagana03
Level 7

Noggin and Roku channel charge

Jump to solution

So I got charged 7. 99 from Noggin and 7.99 from the Roku channel my question is if I will be paying 7.99 to noggin and 7.99 to Roku channel for having the subscription there that way I know or I ask if it is better to subscribe to Noggin from the app and not from Roku

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Noggin and Roku channel charge

Jump to solution

@Gmagana03 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are only watching Noggin content through your Roku device, it would advised to continue to subscribe to that channel through Roku Pay. However, if you plan on watching Noggin with other devices aside from a Roku device, we would recommend subscribing through the channel provider directly.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Noggin and Roku channel charge

Jump to solution

@Gmagana03 

Thanks for the inquiry.

If you are only watching Noggin content through your Roku device, it would advised to continue to subscribe to that channel through Roku Pay. However, if you plan on watching Noggin with other devices aside from a Roku device, we would recommend subscribing through the channel provider directly.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos