Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
adschu
Level 7

No responses from Customer Support on changing shipping address?

Jump to solution

Has anyone else had issues with ordered shipping to the wrong address? I'm moving and my new order was shipped to my old address. I've contacted customer support twice, once before the order shipped and once after, to change it with FedEx, with no response. The manage order page on the website takes me to a broken URL.

Hope someone else has found a good solution--don't wait to have to wait months to find someone to forward my package to my new address!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: No responses from Customer Support on changing shipping address?

Jump to solution

@adschu 

Thanks for the post.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out to every customer that is having an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: No responses from Customer Support on changing shipping address?

Jump to solution

@adschu 

Thanks for the post.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Please be aware that there may be a delay in response time from our Support team during this period. Please be patient as our Support team is doing their best to reach out to every customer that is having an issue.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos