Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
it-adm-cdm
Level 7

No longer able to link Roku Express to account

Beginning 10-Oct-19, we are no longer able to link Roku Express devices to our account.   We have 20 players currently linked and have had no issues with linking until this started.   What we are seeing is when the link appears on the Roku and is entered in the field at roku.com/link is that the page begins to open the Name Your Device Page and then is redirected to our account page.  The account info is up to date and there is no error message.   I've tried clearing the cache, different browsers, different PC's with the same result.

I have searched for info regarding a limit to the number of devices that can be linked to a single account and have seen contradicting answers (mostly guesses).  

Would this issue be due to:

1.  A limit on the number of devices that can be linked to an account?  If so what is that actual limit?

2. A problem with the account?

3. A problem with the website?

4.  Something else?

Labels (1)
1 Reply

Re: No longer able to link Roku Express to account

Nobody is answering so how do you resolve this issue? Roku says they won’t support the Roku Express+ so how are we supposed to get resolution?? Is the device defective? Is there a warranty?
0 Kudos