Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

Re: How long does Roku take to ship?

Jump to solution
I placed my order on 12/2 and actually paid for overnight shipping! I have yet to receive the items! I have called multiple times to request a refund. I was told that I could not get a refund until I return the items? Well the items haven’t even left the warehouse!
The shipping date just continues to roll to the next day! I’ve requested to speak to a manager multiple times to no prevail ! They can not produce a tracking number each time I call and I get the same story!
I have since reported this problem with PayPal and escalated it!
This is not how you treat buyers!
Oh and this guy on here from Roku is like a broken record he says the same thing time and time again!
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution
Has anyone received their order without a tracking number? Where the website continued to say processing?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Well just as you said, I just recieved my Roku Ultra 5 minutes ago.  It did not come from UPS or Fed Ex it came via USPS.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
I ordered a soundbar/subwoofer combo on 11/28!! Nothing as of yet except for a (updated daily)delayed shipped date.
Highlighted

Jump to solution
Same thing is happening to me. Unbelievable!
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Ordered 11/30. My order details on the Roku web site says it will ship today. Like someone else, I went to my mailbox today and there it was. But the Roku database doesn't know it has shipped and been delivered. In future, if I ever need something from Roku (doubtful), I will use Amazon or go to my local Best Buy.  These clowns may be good with their tech, but they suck at customer service.

Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Order never shipped, Roku refuses to return email

Jump to solution

Same here, I made the mistake of ordering directly from the company to save them the 7 point hit  if I had  bought it from them on Amazon. And this is their way of thanking me for being pro-business! Wow, talk about a suck business model!

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

BTW I ordered 11/28 and when I check the shipping status, it changes to the current date. The sad fact for me is that if I had ordered these same items from this company off Amazon, I would have received them a few days ago! 

Attention Roku. When I check the shipping status tomorrow and it auto shifts my order information to the current date, I will file a dispute with my credit card issuer, providing them with screenshots of the daily changes to the order status.

You have a great product. You... not so much.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
Update: Ordered 11/28. My order arrived yesterday, 12/7. Even after it had shipped (12/2), it continued to show an estimated shipping date of the current date at least thru 12/6. I did not receive tracking info until after Roku called me on 12/6 with it. My advice for everyone would be if you want tracking, call them a week after you order. If you prefer to wait it out, give it 10-14 days.
Highlighted
Level 7

Dear Mr. Tanner - Never Received Order - Please help.

Jump to solution

EDITED:

I just received an email from the customer service rep who said he could not find the tracking number but was confident it had been delivered. Huh? Anyway, he found the tracking number and t says it was delived on the 6th. I asked my neighbor downstairs and she said USPS did NOT leave it, left a notice with her and I assume it's at the post office. What a racket. No tracking number, wrong information. That stuff happens, but minimal customer service and a website that's broken with rrespect to new orders....that's the real problem; all this cr*p and I still don't kno for sure where my order is.

Original Post

Dear Mr. Tanner,
I see your name frequently attached to this type of post - ordered but not received. I ordered a ROKU Ultra and HDMI cable. Never received a shipping notice or tracking number email. The ROKU website continues to this day to say, "Estimated ship date, 12/08/2019". That's today. Yet in another place, it says "shipped" with a USPS link that takes me right back to the order details page or the page with the link. Nuts!

I called. The nice dude says it was delivered. I asked for the tracking number and he couldnt give it to me, didnt have it. He said he would send it in an email. He sent an email without anything suggesting it was shipped or delivered. Ok, so that's that. I would like the product sent with the cable. It was to be a Christmas present.  To some people, it's not a big deal. I am retired, on a fixed income and money is hard come. There is NO reason anyone should have to go through this. The bigger problem is that there is NO way to contact anyone to help me. The form to send requesting help to manage an "order" requires the serial number of the product/order I never recived. NUTS! So, it accidentily went as a RMA. Bottom like, HELP! Please.

[post merged with already existing thread]

0 Kudos