Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: How long does Roku take to ship?

Jump to solution

I ordered mine on 12-1-19 as well and it has yet to ship...I just spent almost a 1/2 hour on the website trying to find a way to call or live chat with someone...nadda! Everything else that I ordered on 12-1-19 AND 12-2-19 has already been delivered! Why hasn't this even shipped yet? This is NOT a good start to my experience with Roku...how do I recommend a company that you can't get your product from and can't get in touch with? Smiley Sad I wonder what the chances are that these posts are monitored? lol

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Ordered mine 12/2 and I also am having the same issue, expected ship date keeps getting pushed back.  I emailed “support” on 12/5 no response yet. 

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Ordered 11/30. Same/same. Shipping date kept slipping. Today, 12/6, is now the supposed ship date. Even if it is, 3 to 7 days for delivery and by what carrier? They could drop it in the mail, but it seems like they may be using UPS. Glad I will never have to order anything from them again. Hey Roku! Get a clue from Amazon. Customer service is important.

Highlighted

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER

Jump to solution

After sitting online for 25 minutes, Im next in line for chat, and soon as we get past the information on my end, she goes to check on my order that HAS NO TRACKING NUMBER, SUPPOSED TO BE HERE BY TOMORROW, and disconnects the chat, and I am now NINTH in cue,with an automatic email.
WHERE IS MY ORDER!?!?!?!

[post merged with already existing thread]

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution
Exactly the same situation. Everytime I am on online chat she disconnects me and nothing gets answered.
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Same thing here, ordered 12/1/19 and the ship date keeps getting pushed back each day.  After reading these forums on this issue and Roku isn't helping aka no support what so ever.

I highly recommend that you all remove your credit card, payment method from your account.  I did last night just so that I am protected from unauthorized charges from Roku.  Read this forum and you will see it has happened.

If by Monday 12/9/19 nothing has changed I will start the charge back process with my bank.  Enough of the silent treatment from Roku and this bs non exsistant support.

Highlighted
Level 17

Jump to solution

Getting the same treatment by amazon, ordered on 12-1, it originally had delivery dates between  1-14-20 to 4-30-20, which was later changed to 12 2-4, then 12 5-6, now 12 7-8.

I guess I'm still ahead of the game. Smiley Happy

Edmund
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

So during bankers hours on Friday, 12-6-19, I engaged live chat. At no. 18 in the queue, I played minesweeper for almost 40 minutes before the chat finally began. Here is the transcript, with sensitive info blotted out:

jt, Dec 6, 09:55 PST:
Chat started: 2019-12-06 05:14 PM UTC

(05:14:05 PM) jt: Why has my order not shipped?
(05:39:13 PM) *** Bella B joined the chat ***
(05:39:18 PM) Bella B: Hi!
(05:39:24 PM) Bella B: Good moprning!
(05:39:29 PM) jt: I ordered a unit on 12-1-19. Order number %%%%%%. Every day, the shipping date gets pushed back one day, without explanation. I wrote email and never received a reply.
(05:40:14 PM) jt: Why is it pushed back by one day, only to disappoint me the next night to see it is pushed back one more day?
(05:41:18 PM) Bella B: Let me assist you with your concern.
(05:41:37 PM) Bella B: Let me check the order# please.
(05:43:14 PM) Bella B: Thank you for waiting.
(05:43:46 PM) Bella B: The status of your order is Shipment in Process, no tracking# available yet.
(05:44:00 PM) jt: meaning???
(05:45:15 PM) Bella B: It is already packed but no tracking number available yet, anytime soon it will be transported to the courier facility.
(05:47:20 PM) Bella B: We will monitor your order# and will send you tracking# once available.
(05:47:29 PM) jt: why has it taken so long to to even prep it to ship?
(05:47:50 PM) jt: And why has there been no communication from Roku to acknowledge this delay.
(05:48:14 PM) jt: When I ordered, I was promised by the web site that the package would ship the next day.
(05:48:18 PM) jt: It didn't.
(05:48:19 PM) Bella B: Our team is already looking into this matter and doing the necessary follow up to our warehouse.
(05:49:19 PM) jt: Well, at this point, just claiming someone is looking into this is inadequate. As the customer who paid money (already collected), I think an answer is appropriate.
(05:50:48 PM) jt: Roku already has my money. They failed on their shipping commitment. Refusing to explain this makes them look very bad.
(05:51:16 PM) Bella B: We are really sorry for the inconvenience.
(05:51:36 PM) jt: Prove it.
(05:53:21 PM) Bella B: We will monitor and update you within the day.
(05:53:59 PM) jt: I will be watching my email, and will restart a chat if I don't get an answer by tomorrow.
(05:54:54 PM) Bella B: Thank you.

I left the chat after this. Overnight, while I was asleep, I received the following email from Roku Support:

Good day!

This is referring to your order#%%%%%%. We are sorry at the moment there is still no update yet on the shipping date of your order. Our team is doing its best to resolve this issue soonest possible time. We will still keep you posted for any updates.

Thank you for choosing Roku.

Regards,
Roku Customer Support

You can see the delays in her response by the time stamps.

It is fascinating the BS given that the package is packed, but hasn’t been transported to the courier facility. The couriers send trucks to these places to pick-up, so if it is packed, then why isn’t it sitting on a pallet at the loading dock to be put on the next truck out?

And where most of the delays in response were roughly one minute, when I challenged her to prove it when she said they are really sorry was nearly 2 minutes. Clearly she had no training for that response.

And finally, in the chat time stamps, I had this conversation in the 11:00 AM hour, central time, and she was six hours before me, putting her in somewhere in England or western Africa, if the time stamp accurately reflects her location.

My patience is wearing thin.

Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Roku better get off that ass and start talking to us and let us know what the **bleep** is going on.  This is totally unsatisfactory.

Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
Relax everyone! Good news! I checked 1st thing this morning and the site said shipping today...guess what?! I ordered it on the 1st and got it USPS in the mailbox this morning! Smiley Very Happy
0 Kudos