Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: No Shipping Information with Order

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please contact our support team directly here: https://support.roku.com/contactus

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Detizo
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi Danny,

I did contact your team directly. And the responses I received are mentioned in my post. Did you not read my post? If you want to help please read the post and let me know if you need additional details. I have the chat log saved as well.

Thank you.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Geo8fold
Level 7

Jump to solution
Danny has been posting the same response to everyone all day so far. I got the same response in a private message… I ordered my Roku on the 30th and my shipping date has changed every day.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Detizo
Level 7

Jump to solution

Yeah, Danny is probably a bot. I didn't realize that Roku's customer service had dipped to the level of your cable company. It's a shame. They used to be so good to deal with. I used to sell their products years ago.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Dietsteve
Level 7

Jump to solution

Same issue here. Ordered on the 29th and its been perpetually in the "processing" state with the ever changing estimated ship date.

Reached out to Danny and to customer support, hopefully I'll hear something soon

EDIT: Shortly after posting this, I got a response from Danny. All I was told was to contact support.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
carlrs
Level 7

Order never shipped, Roku refuses to return email

Jump to solution

I placed an order a week ago as a gift for someone leaving town in mid December, thinking that this would ship on the first or second business day as most businesses do, however the order shows no tracking and all support tickets go unanswered.

Order ##10216314

This is not the first time I have dealt with Roku's terrible customer service as we had an issue with a device and it took over 2 weeks for a reply

I think this is an awesome device but your shipping and customer support is terrible if not dishonest (as per taking someones $$ without shipping a product)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Order never shipped, Roku refuses to return email

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out here. Sorry to hear about the experience you're running into!

Due to high demand during the holiday season, you may encounter occasional unexpected delays in notifications. However, you order is likely processing as normal. Please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus

They can help provide an additional status update for you. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Highlighted
carlrs
Level 7

Jump to solution

I have already reached out twice, and no reply has been forthcoming

I should note that work at an online business and no email goes more than 2 hours without a response, not two weeks as with Roku

Hopefully I can receive a better response so that I do not find filing a charge back with my credit card the only option for this poor customer service

0 Kudos
Highlighted
MDGirl
Level 7

Jump to solution
I am in the same position. Have been waiting a week with no movement. Every day the estimated shipping date updates to that day. I plan to give them another week then file a charge back as I am running out of options.
Highlighted
WickedPgh
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hi. 

I am also in the same boat about not receiving my Roku. My shipping date change everyday and still nothing. Not even an email telling why it will be late. Very upset about it and would like to know what is going on.  My Order number 102138890.

I have really enjoyed my past Roku's without any problems, but I am just very frustrated with the service I am getting with the company.