Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Shipped date keeps changing but no tracking or shipping info exists

Jump to solution
I ordered on 11/24 also. My order says processing and estimated ship day changes daily for the next day. I do not see any way to contact Roku in customer service. Hopefully we will get our devices soon
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Shipping dates

Jump to solution

Has anyone who bought from the start of the Black Friday sale (from Nov 24) actually had their item shipped? My estimated shipping date changes every day and it's now been 6 days since I ordered with no info. I've contacted customer service but they just say it's getting ready to ship. Anyone else dealing with this or am I just lucky?

[post merged with already existing thread]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Order placed but no confirmation email

Jump to solution

I placed an order for a Roku ultra early Monday morning. I got a confirmation page, but that disappeared. I still haven't received a confirmation email. But my PayPal account was already charged the cost. What's the status of my order?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Order placed but no confirmation email

Jump to solution

Same story here. No response from Roku after several attempts to get tracking information. There are no answers here either - just pm me. I don't even want Roku's stuff after this experience. I did ask to have my order canceled and I'll contact Visa if they don't credit my account.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

@RokuDanny-R How do I private message you?? I don't see any options to do that.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Roku order

Jump to solution

I have ordered a sound bar and subwoofer and cont a confirmation number but didn’t write it down then nothing no emails about it or anything my account was charged but support can’t find my order so I don’t know what has happened to it support is terrible who can help me find this order

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Roku order

Jump to solution

If you ordered it through Roku's site go there and log in it must be there somewhere.

Are you sure they charged you for it? Maybe it will show up in the meantime.

https://gethuman.com/phone-number/Roku

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
Same issue here. Item showing shipped and also date channg as to when it will ship. Speakers ordered on 11-29-19. No email. No tracking. Nothing. Card charged at the of order...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please contact our support team directly here: https://support.roku.com/contactus

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: No Shipping Information with Order

Jump to solution

I'm having this same issue. It's been processing for 4 business days (not counting the weekend). Then an additional 7 business days for shipping...when it finally ships. This company is an absolute mess when it comes to customer service. I'm on chat right now and I keep getting told "that's not part of our scope," "we have no control on that," and "I only have limited information." Finally I got "I have nothing to do if that is the status of your order." The rep then disconnected the chat. Good stuff.

It's a shame because we currently have two Roku players and have loved them. But this is abysmal customer service. You don't just tell your customers you can't do anything. I asked for several different options and was basically told "too bad." Fun stuff. But there are plenty of streaming player options out there to choose from. If you can, cancel your order and go with a competitor that actually cares about your business.

0 Kudos