Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: No information regarding when i will receive my order

Jump to solution

Have the same issue.  FINALLY found a way to get in touch with a customer rep.  Here's what happened:

Justin, Nov 17, 19:09 PST:

Chat started: 2019-11-18 02:44 AM UTC

(02:44:48 AM) Justin: Optional? This should be the most important part.

Where is my product? It was ordered 8 days previous. One part of your website says it shipped, yet another says it hasn't. The one that says it hasn't updates it's ship date to the current day. Haven't received any communication as to when the product will be delivered, much less shipped.

You took the money easily enough. Where is the product?
(02:45:55 AM) *** Irene joined the chat ***
(02:46:03 AM) Irene: Hi! Thank you for contacting Roku Billing support!
Before we proceed, may I have your email address linked to your Roku account?
(02:46:32 AM) Justin: j*****@gmail.com
(02:47:49 AM) Irene: Thank you
(02:48:07 AM) Irene: may i know the order number?
(02:49:03 AM) Justin: 800******
(02:50:04 AM) Irene: Thank you, let me check this
(02:51:05 AM) Irene: Here is the tracking number for this order "the actual tracking number was here"
(02:53:11 AM) Justin: Not your fault.
(02:53:19 AM) Irene: anything else?
(02:54:10 AM) Justin: No, I suppose not. Not like you have any control over how the company is run. Thank you.
(02:55:02 AM) Irene: Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you through Chat Support! If you need further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

You can also visit https://support.roku.com and https://blog.roku.com/ for more information about our product and channel offerings. Take care and happy streaming!
(02:56:06 AM) Justin: One last thing... do you sigh, chuckle, or gag when you have to post that designed **bleep**? (that bleep is definitely not what I said)
(02:56:23 AM) Justin: Nevermind. Enjoy your day!
(02:57:20 AM) Irene: bye

Still, not "Irene's" fault.

Forgot to add:

The USPS tracking number says it shipped on the 14th.  Supposed to be delivered tomorrow. 

Yeah, we'll see.

UPDATE 11-18-19:

Package finally arrived today.  Roku is terrible about communicating but at least the package arrived, safe and sound.  Hope this helps!

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
Same issue here. Support hasn’t helped with any information on shipping
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: No Shipping Information with Order

Jump to solution

Checking on my order #800048795 [personal information removed]

Gordon Erickson

7049 S Windermere St

Littleton, O 80120

Thank you

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Mine actually did come in today.  Shipped on the 14th and delivered on the 18th. 

There is hope!  Just keep your eyes out.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

You're definitely going to want to contact them directly with that info, Gordon.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
Just got a email that my Roku shipped..... There is hope!
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Shipping

Jump to solution
I received my package today. I guess they are too lazy to update anyone with tracking numbers. Mine was shipped on the 13th and I was never told the tracking number until late last night.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please contact our support team directly here: https://support.roku.com/contactus

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution
Got my Roku yesterday.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Shipped date keeps changing but no tracking or shipping info exists

Jump to solution

I Ordered a Roku device on 11/24 and each time I log into my account, it tells me the order has shipped, but in the order details it also displays a continually changing estimated shipped date depending on the day I check it - so if I log in on 11/26, it says it's been shipped in the purchase history, and then gives 11/26 as the estimated ship date in the order details; if I log in on 11/27 it again says shipped in the purchase history, and then gives 11/27 as the estimated ship date in the order details. 

Obviously something technical is wrong with Roku's website, but all I really want to know is when my device will ship - that's it. 

Thanks

[post merged with already existing thread]

0 Kudos