Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: No Shipping Information with Order

Jump to solution

While the package was en-route, it finally updated with a tracking number. Although it said shipped, it initially didn't provide the tracking number but it was later added.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Order timeframe

Jump to solution
Never again will I order directly from Roku. I ordered a week ago and maybe they will ship next week. Really a week to ship? I could have went to my local Walmart ( 2 miles away) and got the same product the same day in minutes, for same price or less. Very dissatisfied!!!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Order timeframe

Jump to solution

I'm sure they made the time frame clear when you ordered.

If you were in a hurry I dont know why you didnt just go.

**bleep** retentiveness leads to premature balding.

Roku Ultra ---Ethernet rules---

From now on if people dont upvote me and do as I say I will consider holding my breath and selling my Roku's.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

No information regarding when i will receive my order

Jump to solution

i put in an order for the Roku express on Nov.09, 2019 ,and even through it said the order was in stock the ship date has been changing every day since Nov. 11, 2019. Today is the 16th of November, and I am tired of not receiving any confirmation of my order being sent. At the point i would only like a refund

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Customer support for orders... do you exist?!

Jump to solution

I placed an order 10 days ago.  It said 3-7 days to delivery.  Tracking link in the order page shown through te "support" pages only takes me back to the general "support" page.  The link for chat support on that same order page doesn't work.  So no way to tell if my order is actually shipped (as it says on the "support" page) or is in process (as it says when I link through my original order confirmation email).  And, no way to contact a living person by phone, chat or email as far as I can tell... except in this community.  Anyone here know how to actually find out if an order is coming, delayed, or something went wrong when getting two different status reads, a dead tracking link, and non-functioning order chat link?  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: Customer support for orders... do you exist?!

Jump to solution
It's a common issue with a lot of people on this message board. Basically, it's wait and see if it shows up in the mail. There's a roku employee who posts on here and asks to PM him with your order information and he does respond back but not with any useful information. Good luck
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Roku purchased, but item not shipped

Jump to solution
As with Many people, I had the same shipping issue. Funny thing tho, I FINALLY got an email Saturday 16th that said "your Roku has shipped!".. And guess what was in my mailbox that Exact same day! Yep! (I ordered on the 7th, rec'd on the 16th)
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: No Shipping Information with Order

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem I came on here to cancel since it has been almost 10 days and no update the ship date keeps changing.  I could have already had a new device via Amazon......So much for going directly through Roku.  I want to cancel my order or an update.  

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support!

Jump to solution

Roku why did you delete the phone number? Your knowledge center is terrible especially for a tech company when you click on Contact Customer Support the visitor is put in a end less loop of FAQ and same questions over and over.  Terrible customer service.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: No information regarding when i will receive my order

Jump to solution
I am having the same problem. Roku support said it would ship today. It didn’t I want a refund. Could have got it from amazon for a few dollars more and a lot less stress
0 Kudos