Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
mdferrin
Level 8

Re: Shipping

Jump to solution

[content removed]

I was on hold for exactly 15 minutes before a human answered. They told me the order was given to UPS, but a tracking number hadn't yet been generated. They expected to have a tracking number in the next day or so. 

I ordered a roku a from the web site a few years ago and didn't have any problems.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@BullFrog777  @mdferrin @Northerngalintx 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a private message with the email address used to place your order, along with the order number(s). I'll continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution
How do I send you a private message?? I dont see the ability to do that
0 Kudos
Highlighted
561_so_fla
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support!

Jump to solution

Same issue.  Bullcrap customer service.  Bought the roku express one week ago.  No delivery, no tracking numbers, no backorder notice ....nothing.

They sure did charge my charge card.  Ridiculous delay, no news.

I would have just gone to best buy and bought the thing if I knew they were selling something they can't deliver.

How do I cancel my order ???????

Not happy - South Florida

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution
I got a message from a roku team member Danny telling me to private message him with details of the order. My question is how do we private message them. I dont see where I get an option to do that. Help again.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Northerngalintx 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For information on how to send a private message, visit our Community thread here: Welcome to the Community.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@561_so_fla 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a private message with the email address used to place your order, along with the order number(s). I'll continue to assist you from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
JoJoBean87
Level 7

Why hasn't my order shipped?

Jump to solution

I recently received an email saying my box would no longer support upgrades, so I took the offer for a new box and ordered it six days ago. For four days it has said that the item has been packed but it has not shipped yet. Kinda getting frustrated because I need the new box to watch Disney + because the box I have doesn't support it. Can someone please help me?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
mmm88
Level 7

Re: I Need Customer Support!

Jump to solution

here's the numbers for you  [content removed]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
mdferrin
Level 8

Re: Why hasn't my order shipped?

Jump to solution

You're not alone. This is a crises for Roku. There's post after post here of people with exact same issue: ordered roku, billed credit card, no tracking number, no indication of shipment, no movement.

I'd like to cancel my order and just pay Amazon another $3.00 for next day shipping.

0 Kudos