Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Osceola
Level 7

Customer Service HORRIBLE!

Jump to solution

Ordered a product on 12/1/19, within an hour a sent a request to cancel the order. Received a confirmation that they received the request.

Order Shipped on 12/7/19 and delivered on 12/9/19.

Called customer service to find out what happened. Dealt with idiots for 30 minutes.

Decided to dispute the charges through my credit card.

Avoid their **bleep** customer service and do not order anything from Roku! 

[post merged with already existing thread]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Monik23
Level 7

Re: How long does Roku take to ship?

Jump to solution

Same here too. I'm very disappointed about the customer service.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
DamoStream
Level 8

Jump to solution

I am having the same problem. I ordered a new Roku device on Cyber Monday and still have not received it. I'm not even sure if it has shipped because even though my order says it has the shipped, the date of shipping my order keeps getting moved back. I have tried reaching Roku, but have had no reply either. I am at the point where I am about to cancel my order.

Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: No Shipping Information with Order

Jump to solution

@Dietsteve @yonatanginat @johnn2448 @daisey2381983 @Angel27340 @DamoStream @DaveJS8 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please contact our support team directly here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
DaveJS8
Level 8

Jump to solution
Update: Recv'd mine yesterday via USPS. No updates, tracking, etc. Just showed up. Same pattern as reported by many others. Good luck...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Order never ships

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Customer Service HORRIBLE!

Jump to solution

@Osceola 

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
pear_bear
Level 7

Re: No Shipping Information with Order

Jump to solution

I'm facing the same issue... I did send an email to customer support.  I hope that they can resolve this logistics issue.  I ordered on Dec 4th and have no clue when it is truly coming because the shipping date continues to show the current date.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
MarkAZ
Level 7

Jump to solution

I'm glad I found this thread, in that I'm not alone on this.

I ordered a Roku Ultra. HDMI cable, and SD card on Nov 28, 2019.

My credit card was charged the same day, and the estimated ship date keeps changing to that day's date.

I'm feeling ripped off here, and don't know what else I can do but dispute the charge with my bank.

Sorry to see Roku slide down to be such a horrible company.

ETA: Well now I feel like a fool. No sooner did I post this, my shinny new Roku was delivered.

Thank you Roku, much appreciated.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
GoGuyGo
Level 8

Jump to solution

Update:

I received my order via USPS today. I really like the product, but Roku's in-house shipping department needs better management.

0 Kudos