Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Tracking order

Jump to solution
Hey anyone know where to search for your Roku purchase. I have a confirmation number but never got the email and don’t see anywhere to use my order confirmation number.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 16

Re: Tracking order

Jump to solution
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

No shipping information with my order #102139882

Jump to solution

Hi,

My order shows it was shipped, but there is no tracking number provided.

Could you send me the tracking number in email?

Last week I requested the number  but I still didn't have any feedback from your support team.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Level 7

No shipping information/shipping date pushed back

Jump to solution
I ordered my product on Monday 12/2. As I’ve gone to look to see if it had been shipped...the shipping date keeps on moving to “today’s date”. Ex. When I looked yesterday it said it was due to ship out yesterday 12/8. It has been a week with no shipping information and I’m about ready to contest the charge to get my money back seeing ad I have had no contact from you. All I have is an order number. Nothing more.
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: No shipping information/shipping date pushed back

Jump to solution
Same here, supposed to ship today. We'll see.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Order never ships

Jump to solution

I am in the same boat!!! Ordered on 11/28/19 and today is 12/09/19! They charged my credit card for the product in the beginning. Every time I check my account, it says it is shipping that day, then the date keeps changing... 

Great product, but the shipping department needs better management. I guess I could except the old standby excuse, that due to the holidays, shipping is slow. But **bleep**, you charged me for it already! That is just not right. Over 10 days and counting and no shipment...sure hope I see it before Christmas!

I really like your product, and I don't use any other streaming product. But I don't believe I will order from Roku directly ever again.

I did try to find a way to contact you, but your drop down menu for contact reasons does not allow for shipping issues. You might want to fix that. Here is my order number, in case anyone is interested...#Order 102148587.

Highlighted
Level 7

Re: How long does Roku take to ship?

Jump to solution
I did receive my order today. No tracking number received but order did arrive. I ordered 12/2
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Re: How long does Roku take to ship?

Jump to solution

Thanks for the update. Exact same experience here. Ordered on 12/2; never an email with shipment information, and every day i check this site which backs up expected ship date by a day. Very strange.

Why can't  Roku just respond (honestly) to any of the several threads regarding this issue?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: No shipping information with my order #102139882

Jump to solution

Thanks for the note. Apologies for any delays during your experience!

For any assistance with account or billing related inquiries, please contact our support team here: https://support.roku.com/contactus

If you have an existing case, please go ahead and reply to your existing case, or feel free to reach out again via phone. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: Order never ships

Jump to solution

I am having the same. 

Order #: 

Order date: 12/01/2019