Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
StaticActs
Level 7

No Shipping Information with Order

Jump to solution

My order shows it was shipped via FedEx Ground, but there is no tracking number provided. Am I missing something?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: No Shipping Information with Order

Jump to solution

@Dietsteve @yonatanginat @johnn2448 @daisey2381983 @Angel27340 @DamoStream @DaveJS8 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please contact our support team directly here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
120 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: No Shipping Information with Order

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for letting us know about the issue that you are experiencing.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the order number(s). I'll have a member of our Support team follow up to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Ricker1956
Level 7

Roku purchased, but item not shipped

Jump to solution

I got the email telling me my Roku2 was no longer going to be supported effective November 15.  I purchased the upgrade on November 9.  My credit card was charged November 9.  Have been checking and one place tells me is is processing while another says shipped USPS. (5.99 for USPS?)  I keep getting put back to the same page.   I would just like to know which is right and how do they justify charging me and not shipping

Order #: 800055944 Order date: 11/09/2019

[post merged with already existing thread]

0 Kudos
Highlighted
HDS19
Level 7

Re: Roku purchased, but item not shipped

Jump to solution

I'm having the same issue as far as being charged but it not being shipped. Everytime I check the ship date gets moved forward. I posted on here yesterday but have not gotten a reply about it. There's no way to actually call someone about it either.

Highlighted
Ricker1956
Level 7

Jump to solution

I wish I had saved the number and I can not remember how I found it.  There is a toll free number but like most things is not working properly.  The automated time until someone picks up kept increasing instead of decreasing. On a separate note  The date of shipment changed on mine as well however when I talked to someone I learned it will be here Friday.  I hope you can find the number.  Perhaps they are in a directory somewhere?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Ricker1956 @HDS19 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

Please send me a private message with the email address used to place your order, along with the order number(s). I'll have a member of our Support team take a look and help get this straightened out for you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
BullFrog777
Level 7

I Need Customer Support!

Jump to solution

My girlfriend ordered us a Roku and we don't know where it is now. Hasn't been received. order number 102117384 

0 Kudos

Shipping

Jump to solution

Can someone please help. I received an email from Roku stating that my older model roku will no long be able to receive updates. I got offered half off of Roku Express+. Which i gladly accepted this offer. The issue is that I ordered it on November 7Th. I keep checking my order to see if it has been shipped yet but only says its been packaged. My question is this. When the **bleep** will it be shipped cause every day I look and it keeps pushing back the ship day to the current day. It doesn't take a week to ship it. They have my money now i want my product. Help

[post merged with already existing thread]

Highlighted
mdferrin
Level 8

Re: Shipping

Jump to solution

Same thing is happening to me. I ordered, though, on the 11th and still see no movement. I'm currently trying to speak to customer service, but I've been on hold for 15 minutes already. Every few minutes a recording tells me that the wait time is 17 minutes.  This is crazy. I would like to cancel the dang order and just pay a couple more dollars to have Amazon ship it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted

Re: Shipping

Jump to solution
What do you have for a phone number because I can't find one to call .
0 Kudos