Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
speedracer12
Reel Rookie

No Refund on remote order

I ordered a voice remote yesterday and Roku showed an error message so I placed order again and it went through. I check my email and see two orders for remotes and my card was charged twice. Well I called Roku 3 times being disconnected twice. When I finally spoke to customer representative I was transferred twice and told it was to late to cancel. This is 20 minutes after placing order. I went to my account to see my orders and it shows no orders placed. Today I checked again and still Roku shows no orders but credit card shows two charges from Roku. Anyone know who I need to contact?

0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: No Refund on remote order

@speedracer12 

Try the Roku Contact page and submit a billing issue explaining the Website issue caused a double order.

DBDukes
Roku Community Streaming Expert
Note: I am not a Roku employee.

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."

0 Kudos
speedracer12
Reel Rookie

I did but Roku shows no orders, but customer service shows I ordered two? 

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

@speedracer12

Thanks for the posts.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
speedracer12
Reel Rookie

No one is going to resolve this issue since it couldn't have been resolved that day. I ordered one remote and was charged for two and if I check my order online it shows no purchases. 

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

@speedracer12

Thanks for the posts.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

0 Kudos