Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sul
Level 7

No Customer Service at all. Horrible Company

There is no Roku contact number available.  I have been charged 8.99 for 3 months and just now logged in to cancel it. Used AMC channel one day.  Have not used my Roku stick since May.  Tried to get help on line but they wanted me to provide my credit card and charge my a dollar to dispute a charge.  This company has NO customer service. Please don't use this company for anything!!

Another dissatisfied customer

0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1\
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: No Customer Service at all. Horrible Company

Hi @sul,

Thanks for reaching out to the Roku community!

We're sorry about the issue. It sounds like you weren't speaking with a Roku representative.
Roku will never charge you an activation or support fee, and we won't ask for sensitive details like payment information over the phone.
If you are being charged for a service you do not recognize, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

We sincerely appreciate your patience and we are working on ways to better improve this process.

Regards,
Mary

0 Kudos