Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted

No Access to Roku Channel after paying Subscription

Jump to solution

I subscribed you debited my account successfully but I cannot access the Roku Channel ?   Located Sydney Australia.

Regards

James

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: No Access to Roku Channel after paying Subscription

Jump to solution

@Northshorejames 

Thanks for the inquiry.

As @atc98092 mentioned, the Roku Channel is currently only available in Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States. I'm actually very curious as to what you purchased, but am skeptical that it was actually The Roku Channel. If possible, can you please provide us with any screenshots of how/what your purchased.

In regards to the charges on your account, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Highlighted
Level 21

Jump to solution
  1. There is no subscription required for The Roku Channel
  2. To the best of my knowledge, it's only available in the US and maybe Canada.
Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted

Jump to solution

Unfortunately Roku debited my Visa Card ..it is listed in my Account details so I guess my concerns are why it was debited in the first place and secondly how do I get a refund ? Also how can I get a list of services and the numbers associated to add those services  that are applicable to the Australian region. The Roku Channel was clearly displayed as being available ..you accepted my subscription and I paid for it now this.

So I just want a list of what is available in my region so this does not happen again.

James

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 21

Jump to solution

Hopefully @RokuDanny-R can answer your questions and get you in touch with customer service. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Northshorejames 

Thanks for the inquiry.

As @atc98092 mentioned, the Roku Channel is currently only available in Canada, the United Kingdom, and the United States. I'm actually very curious as to what you purchased, but am skeptical that it was actually The Roku Channel. If possible, can you please provide us with any screenshots of how/what your purchased.

In regards to the charges on your account, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos