Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Crossa-q
Level 7

New Roku KOCOWA channell

(1).  I have purchased the new Roku KOCOWA channell

however the new daily shows ——-Amor Fati ——-My dream family  so far are not being updated daily Amor Fati is still showing June 30– Its July 6 today  these are new daily shows and should be updated and subtitle daily.

(2). Episodes should start at the newest episode—-to find the newest and latest episode you have to scroll through all previous episodes for example A good supper has 120 episodes to view the list episode do we have to scroll through 119 episodes?

Also all new shows should be at the top of search order

hopefully these glitches will be fixed soon  on KOCOWA Beta the daily shows were updated daily

thanks

Angela Cross

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Re: New Roku KOCOWA channell

@Crossa-q wrote:

(1).  I have purchased the new Roku KOCOWA channell

however the new daily shows ——-Amor Fati ——-My dream family  so far are not being updated daily Amor Fati is still showing June 30– Its July 6 today  these are new daily shows and should be updated and subtitle daily.

(2). Episodes should start at the newest episode—-to find the newest and latest episode you have to scroll through all previous episodes for example A good supper has 120 episodes to view the list episode do we have to scroll through 119 episodes?

Also all new shows should be at the top of search order

hopefully these glitches will be fixed soon  on KOCOWA Beta the daily shows were updated daily

thanks

Angela Cross

It's not readily apparent to most that each channel provider creates and maintains the specific version of their app that runs on the Roku system. The only channels that Roku maintains are their own The Roku Channel, the Roku Media Player, and several Roku information channels. For everything else, Roku just provides the platform on which they run.
Questions or problems relating to a channel's content or features should be directed to the channel.

Kovowa "Contact Us" link:

https://help.kocowa.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee, just a user like you.

Roku Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Roku Streaming Stick 3600
DBDukes
Community Streaming Expert

Re: New Roku KOCOWA channell

@Crossa-q 

You likely have a subscription, not a purchase. Well, yeah, you purchase a subscription, but this isn't one of those apps where you pay one time (a purchase) and that's it. KOCOWA is a daily/monthly subscription. You pay over and over until you don't want it any more. A Subscription, not a purchase. The difference can be important.

You should contact KOCOWA about the issue. They made the app, and are responsible for the content (or lack of).

Have you verified the content is more current on iOS or Android (whichever you use)? If it's old too, then that pretty much confirms they haven't released any new. If, however, there is newer content on your mobile device, you should contact them about the newer content now showing up on their Roku feed. Either way, reach out to them about it.

DBDukes
http://www.dbdukes.com/
Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
Note: I am not a Roku employee.
0 Kudos