Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Never received my Roku

Hello
I ordered a roku ultra during black friday and I never received it. I see a tracking number but its a non-existent one. I contacted support but I never got a reply.

Please someone from support help

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Never received my Roku

@chrisk213 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your information to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

The same thing has happened to me, but NONE of your support emails are working... .I got tracking says was delivered but it's not here. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@arock1 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Level 7

I asked you because SUPPORT ISN'T WORKING. It requests a serial number to submit a ticket. For the replacement page, it the form also won't work. So support page NOT WORKING. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Never Received ROKU

So, I recieved a confirmation of delivery —but I don't have it. It was NOT in my mailbox, nor was it at my door when I arrived at my new apt. My mail had already been forwarded a week before, and the correct address was on the order. So, I try to submit the issue to support WHICH REQUIRES A SERIAL #. How can I provide a serial # when I never recieved the ROKU? So I try using community forum, where I find a similar issue —and 'Danny' the so called support guy obv doesn't even read my issue where I say this already that I couldn't get any contact form to submit because of the serial # issue. So here I paid $30 for no reason?!? So I have to reorder? I need the order replaced. They need to check with USPS for where this actually ended up. None of my 3 neighbors have it at all... So like don't you guys have insurance for these situations. Just today the mail carrier brought me some piece of mail from a neighbor down the street. I'm in a retirement community. Maybe the postman is past his prime. I don't know what the issue is but this is bugging me. I need my ROKU replaced and don't tell me to contact support. I have no serial #.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Never Received ROKU

@arock1 

Thanks for the update.

For order related issues, please reach out to our support team here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Have you tried using the following: Questions about my account or billing > Other > Need more help > Email?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I’m still waiting to my package I already call FeDex but they say that I have to contact roku customer service but nobody can’t answer and also the email address is incorrect can somebody tell me something about it I really need my package ASAP 6468243320 call me

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Mahanuz12 

Thanks for the post.

For account and order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

I don't see the option to complaint my case [personal information removed] I need solution to fin

@RokuDanny-R wrote:

@Mahanuz12 

Thanks for the post.

For account and order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

0 Kudos