Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jodibaker1
Level 7

Never had a Roku account and I have a charge on my debit card today

Jump to solution

I have NEVER had a Roku account and I have a charge on my debit card today for $8.50.  What is even more ridiculous is that I had to set up an account to post this complaint!

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Never had a Roku account and I have a charge on my debit card today

Jump to solution

@Jodibaker1 

Thanks for the post.

I would agree with what @makaiguy has stated.

However if you would like our Support team to look into the issue to verify your security with Roku, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2\
makaiguy
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

Whoever placed that charge may have called it a Roku charge but that doesn't necessarily mean it actually came from Roku.  See if your bank can trace this unrecognised charge back to its actual origin.

If people you have never done business with are able to place charges on your card, it probably means your account has been compromised and should be closed and replaced with a new one.

Roku Community Streaming Expert
I am not a Roku employee, only a user like you.
Streaming Stick+ 3810 | TCL Roku TV 43S245/C107X | Streaming Stick 3600

If this post solves your problem please help others find this answer by clicking "Accept as Solution."
0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@Jodibaker1 

Thanks for the post.

I would agree with what @makaiguy has stated.

However if you would like our Support team to look into the issue to verify your security with Roku, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos