Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Need to reset password and email won't come through.

Jump to solution

I am trying to cancel my Disney Plus account which I signed up for through my Roku account. What I thought was my Roku password is not working. When I click on the forgot password link, it says it sent me an email, however it has not come through and it is not in my Spam account either. I can't email customer service because it requires me to log into my account to do this.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: Need to reset password and email won't come thru.

Jump to solution

@tlay 

Thanks for the post.

If you are unable to recover your email and password through the steps outlined in our Support page here: How do I access my Roku account if I forgot my email address or password?, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry.

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
tlay

Jump to solution

having the same issue - support links just put you in a loop to sign in or forgot password - probably need a human to fix

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@tlay 

Thanks for the post.

If you are unable to recover your email and password through the steps outlined in our Support page here: How do I access my Roku account if I forgot my email address or password?, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
debgee

Jump to solution

eeeyah, Your response says to access a link that requires a login, but I can't login because I need to reset my password.

So I go to reset password and I don't get the email. Again.  So I go to get online help with my account and it tells me there is no live support for my issue and to login to get help but I can't because I need to reset my password.

So I go to reset password and I don't get the email. Again.  So I go to get online help with my account and it tells me there is no live support for my issue and to login to get help but I can't because I need to reset my password.

See the problem here?

If there is no live support for any issue just let me know and I will replace all 4 of my Roku devices with Firesticks.

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @debgee,

Thanks for your post regarding your Roku account that your unable to login and received the reset password link.

First, we recommend verifying your Roku account email address by going to Settings > System > About. We also suggest trying to use a different web browser or device to request a password reset and check for the email on your spam or junk folder if it's not in the inbox. 

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
_MK

Jump to solution

Mary, I'm unable to do that.  I need a phone number to talk to some at Roku for help.  This is all ridiculous!  If I can't get a reset for my password soon, and I've tried 4 times no email response, which a lot of people are having this problem, I've check every place in my email and No Password.   If I can't get better help, I'm returning my Roku Stick set.

Pam

0 Kudos
renojim
Community Streaming Expert

Jump to solution

@_MK, have you tried the chat option you can get to through https://support.roku.com/contactus ?

Roku Community Streaming Expert

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution."
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Kudo.

I am not a Roku employee.
Natan-Roku
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

Thanks. @renojim, for the support link!

Hi @_MK, have you been able to contact us via the Roku support link?

We're also here to help. Just let us know, and we can aid in resetting your password.

Thanks.

0 Kudos