Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
jameswm
Level 7

Need assistance, double billed

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Highlighted
jameswm
Level 7

Re: does anyone know of a phone number for ROKU?

does anyone know of a phone number for ROKU? I'd like to speak to a human being, ROKU has been double billing me for over (2) years based on my past statements, and conversations with my credit card company.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Boz
Level 10

You could try [content removed]

@jameswm wrote:

does anyone know of a phone number for ROKU? I'd like to speak to a human being, ROKU has been double billing me for over (2) years based on my past statements, and conversations with my credit card company.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

[post moved to appropriate board and title updated to denote issue]

Hi,

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Katie0684
Level 7

Re: Need assistance, double billed

Double billed for NBADIGITAL for 119.99 on 10/23 an again on 10/28 for same service
I only have one link please resolve an issue 119.99 back to my CC
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Need assistance, double billed

@Katie0684 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, and select 'managing your order': https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos