Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
fetalmingers
Level 7

Need a way to contact customer support

My issue cannot be helped through any of the support options on the customer support page, and I cannot find an email address to contact or any other method. I tried calling, but due to the situation, that service is not functional. Can someone point me in the right direction to contact customer support? Thank you in advance.

0 Kudos
15 Replies
atc98092
Level 21

Re: Need a way to contact customer support

There is no email address, and at this time there's no phone support. Some users have had success using the chat function. You can send a private message to @RokuDanny-R , but overall this forum is not for that sort of support. Danny will do what he can, but there's limits to what he can do as well. His job is administering this forum. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Ultra (4800), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Hi @fetalmingers,

Thanks for the inquiry.

We apologize for the inconvenience. However it looks like our support team responded via email recently. Please check your email from our support team, they will be assisting you from there. 

Thanks,
Mary

0 Kudos
Mikhaelrobertso
Level 7

Re: What is Roku's Customer Service Number?

I need to speakers to customer service na out my bill. Your charge $46. And some of station are cancel 

0 Kudos
Mimiminnie
Level 7

Hello I née customer set over in text pl 

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: What is Roku's Customer Service Number?

Hi @Mikhaelrobertso,

Thanks for the inquiry.

For further assistance with account and billing-related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,

Mary

0 Kudos
RokuDanny-R
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@Mimiminnie

Thanks for the post.

For account, billing or order related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Holanda82
Level 7

I can not see HBO. I click on a movie and it goes to my account info. Put in my pass word and click next it say create a account. I click create and it goes back to my ROKU info. I did not have to do any of this before.

Raymond Kirchner

0 Kudos
sunflowervt5
Level 7

I have aVIsio TV serial LASPFLAL 0900075. MODEL SV320XUT with a Roku 2XS model. 3100X

The remote is not working after many battery changes and rebooting. I live in rural vermont and I guess that's why I need a ROKU.. please help me find and buy a new remote.

p.s. the remoter the Visio does not work. the Roku does turn on the TV

thanks much

0 Kudos
makaiguy
Level 20

@sunflowervt5 wrote:

I have aVIsio TV serial LASPFLAL 0900075. MODEL SV320XUT with a Roku 2XS model. 3100X

.. please help me find and buy a new remote.

The 2XS responds to infrared (IR) and bluetooth commands. They have not made a bluetooth remote in many years so you probably can't find a bluetooth replacement. You can use the IR "Simple Remote" found on this Roku page, or via a number of retailers including Amazon, Walmart, etc.  There are also IR Roku remotes from third parties, like this inexpensive one at Amazon. 

In addition, many inexpensive universal IR remotes also contain codes for operating Rokus -- be sure it says it supports Roku streamers/devices/boxes/receivers (the terminology may vary).  The IR codes for Roku TVs are different so remotes compatible with Roku TVs only won't work for your 2XS..

• Roku Streaming Stick +, 3810X, Ser YH0059427035, wifi - Samsung UN55ES6100
  • Roku Streaming Stick, 3600X, Ser 5S56D8240827, wifi - JVC EM37T
  • TCL Roku TV 43S425/C107X, Ser X000001R60KV, wifi
0 Kudos