Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
tannbreeden
Level 7

Need CUSTOMER SERVICE to cancel premium HallmarkNow channel

I am being billed twice per month for HallmarkNow.  Once from Hallmark which is expected and once from Roku.  I don't even watch the channel and want to cancel them both.  However, when I try to cancel the Roku charge it does not show up under the subscriptions tab.  I've tried to contact customer service but it keeps telling me to log in, which I do.  Then, after going through the process, it asks me to log in AGAIN!  It's just a giant loop.  It is so frustrating!  I want this CANCELLED IMMEDIATELY!!!  What do I have to do to get this taken care of short of canceling my debit card to cut off funds!?!??!

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Need CUSTOMER SERVICE to cancel premium HallmarkNow channel

@tannbreeden 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please send me a PM with your Roku account email address, and include the serial number of the Roku device from Settings>System>About. I'll be able to assist you further from there.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
tannbreeden
Level 7

I have replied to your email with the information you requested.  I am unsure how to send a PM through this forum.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

@tannbreeden 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information on how to send a private message, visit our Community post here: Welcome to the Community

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos