Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

NFL Channel subscription

Jump to solution

I paid a $99.99 NFL channel subscription and it will not work!!! I just want my money refunded! 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Refund!!!!!

Jump to solution

First, I'd try to contact the NFL Channel.  The best you'll get here is the standard boilerplate that I've seen a million times: 

"For further assistance with account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you."

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
9 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: Refund!!!!!

Jump to solution

First, I'd try to contact the NFL Channel.  The best you'll get here is the standard boilerplate that I've seen a million times: 

"For further assistance with account or billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you."

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Accidentally purchase subscription

Jump to solution

I accidentally bought a NFL channel for 99 dollars, something that I’d never do first because the price is insane and second because I hate sports. After that, I contacted Roku for some kind of support and they simply said that they wouldn’t refund me. This is disrespectful, I’m a new user client who bought a channel by mistake, I not even watched one single second of this channel and Roku refuses to refund me. I felt so Badly treated as Client that I canceled all the rest of my subscriptions, which is sad and frustrating because I liked Roku. But when they didn’t respect as a client there’s no reason for me to continue on it.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Accidentally purchase subscription

Jump to solution

@Renanobrien 

Thanks for the post.

We would highly recommend adding a PIN to your Roku account to avoid unwanted purchases. For more information about how to add a PIN, visit our Support page here: How do I create or update the PIN for my Roku account?

For account and billing related issues, please reach out to our support team directly here for your 'Account or billing' issue, here: https://support.roku.com/contactus. They will be able to further assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

You guys haven’t yet solved my problem. What about my refund? I’m a new roku user client. This is disrespectful.

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Re: NFL Channel subscription

Jump to solution

Same! Arguing with Roku support right now. I contacted them within hours after purchasing and again the next day since it does not work (yet the NFL GamePass app works on my phone...7 day trial with no change until it was past the trial!...but also won't work on Roku)

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Roku has got no respect for their client. It’s a shame. I canceled all my subscriptions on this platform. And I’m letting all my friends know how bad they are. 

Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@mbotner 

Thanks for the post.

Can you please provide more information about the issue you are experiencing? You state that the app works on your phone but does not work on your Roku device? Have you tried contacting the channel provider regarding the issue you are experiencing? Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach NFL GamePass support here: https://digitalcare.nfl.com/hc/en-us/categories/200275708-NFL-Game-Pass

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution
This isn't Roku support. It is a user community. If you need support, contact support.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 8

Jump to solution

Obviously I contacted roku support first and it’s exactly why I had to come here for having my problem solved and it did. So before giving your irrelevant  opinion without knowing real reasons think twice. Because leaving my comment here made my problem receiving a fast reply back and be solved immediately.

0 Kudos