Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

NBA postponed, billing still active???

Jump to solution

I subscribe to the NBA channel and it has been several weeks since the season has been postponed.  But, there has been no word from the Roku team, notifying us subscribers that we will no longer be charged for a service that we are not receiving?  

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: NBA postponed, billing still active???

Jump to solution

@fgotyrebac1 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features, functionality, or account/billing questions, you'll want to contact NBA channel support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach NBA channel support here: https://help.nba.com/app/ContactUs

For any channel that you've subscribed to using your Roku account you can log into your account at my.roku.com and click manage your subscriptions in order to review or cancel any existing subscription. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Highlighted
Level 21

Jump to solution

My guess is that will have to come from the NBA. Roku is simply the 3rd party providing the access and collecting payment for the NBA. 

Dan
Roku Stick (3600), Ultra (4640), Ultra (4670), Premiere (3920), Insignia 720p Roku TV, Sharp 4K Roku TV, Nvidia Shield, Windows 10 Pro x64 running Serviio and Plex on a wired Gigabit network.
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@fgotyrebac1 

Thanks for the inquiry.

For more information about that channel's features, functionality, or account/billing questions, you'll want to contact NBA channel support directly to inquire further. Many channels on Roku are developed and maintained by the channel provider themselves. 

You can reach NBA channel support here: https://help.nba.com/app/ContactUs

For any channel that you've subscribed to using your Roku account you can log into your account at my.roku.com and click manage your subscriptions in order to review or cancel any existing subscription. 

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I did contact NBA.com Customer service about out NBA League pass purchase and they informed us that since we make the purchase on Roku, that we needed to contact Roku. Well, I am yet to get a response from Roku and I am highly disappointed.  

see message here from NBA customer support .....4BAAA1C7-5DC3-4CFC-80F9-2B6B95AB3C27.jpeg

now....would Roku please like to inform me as to how we can be compensated after all? I did our part by contacting NBA support. They were kind to respond. Yet my two emails to Roku Support have gone unanswered. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@smcneilly 

Thanks for the inquiry. I'm sorry to hear about the experience—that's not what we aim for.

I have passed along your concerns to our Support team. They will follow up and assist you.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Sadly, I have not been contacted by customer service. 

I do however, appreciate the response here on the community board.  I certainly don’t want this response to be just a “Band-Aid”.  

I am eagerly awaiting someone from customer service to contact me to resolve my concern

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

I am still eagerly waiting for someone from customer service to contact me and share with me how this will be resolved. 

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@smcneilly 

Thanks for the note.

Please be patient as you may be experiencing a delayed response time during this period as our Support team is making sure to contact every customer who is experiencing an issue.

If you have not been contacted within a couple of business days, please feel free to send me a private message and I will follow up.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos