Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

My Roku got stolen how do I take it off my account!?

Jump to solution
I need to help me my roku was token and had my info how do i get it off my account !
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Level 19

Re: My Roku got stolen how do I take it off my account!?

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out. To remove a device from your account, you'll need to log into your Roku account at https://my.roku.com/ and unlink the device from your list of devices. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Highlighted
Level 19

Jump to solution

Hi there, 

Thanks for reaching out. To remove a device from your account, you'll need to log into your Roku account at https://my.roku.com/ and unlink the device from your list of devices. 

Thanks,

Tanner

Tanner D.
Roku Community Manager

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Level 7

Jump to solution

Hey Tanner 😊 Once you unlink the account, let's say the new user signs up for a Roku account on the stolen device, Will all the apps the previous owner downlaoded be available to the new user and if so can they access it if they previous person was logged into them?

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Jump to solution

@raydretra

Thanks for the inquiry.

If a user creates a Roku account and links the device to their account, the previous channels as well as the the prior access will no longer be there as the device is under the new user's account.

For more information, visit our Support page here: How do I remove a Roku® streaming device from my Roku account?

Thanks,
Danny 

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator
0 Kudos