Account, payments & subscriptions

Get the help you need with the My Roku Account log in, Roku billing, subscription questions, and more. Join the community discussion for more assistance.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rayban776

Can you use the same Roku account on multiple devices at the same time?

Jump to solution

I use a Roku device but my in-laws who want to use two separate TV's are moving in with me.  So say we use Youtube TV, can we have three different TV's all using a Roku device from my account and still all watch TV at the same time?   Thank you.

2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Re: My Roko with In-laws on same account?

Jump to solution

@rayban776

Thanks for the post.

Yes, you are able to use multiple devices all on the same Roku account at the same time. However, please be aware that certain channels may limit the amount of active devices that are streaming at the same time.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @DZBleu,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I understand that you would like to know if you can stream different channels from multiple devices that are linked to one Roku account. Yes, you can however please note that Channels providers may limit the number of devices that can be activated at the same time. Kindly check with the channel provider for specific limits.

You can also visit our FAQs for your reference.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you still have any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
RokuDanny-R
Retired Moderator

Jump to solution

@rayban776

Thanks for the post.

Yes, you are able to use multiple devices all on the same Roku account at the same time. However, please be aware that certain channels may limit the amount of active devices that are streaming at the same time.

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Community Moderator
0 Kudos
DZBleu

Jump to solution

If I have multiple Roku’s on same account can each TV be watching different channels at the same time?

0 Kudos
RokuMary-F
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Jump to solution

Hi @DZBleu,

Welcome to the Roku Community!

I understand that you would like to know if you can stream different channels from multiple devices that are linked to one Roku account. Yes, you can however please note that Channels providers may limit the number of devices that can be activated at the same time. Kindly check with the channel provider for specific limits.

You can also visit our FAQs for your reference.

Hope you'll find this info useful. Let us know in case you still have any questions.

Best regards,
Mary

RickyRat

Jump to solution

👍

0 Kudos