Accounts, Billing, & Orders

Assistance with managing your Roku account on device or on the web, logging into my.roku.com, billing or subscription questions, www.roku.com orders, promotions, and more.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Level 7

Monthly charges

Jump to solution

Hello good afternoon. I have been roku for about 2 months and they charged my card $ 3.99. It's normal for me to be charged that way every month. I thought roku were like fire stick TVs that have no monthly charges.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Monthly charges

Jump to solution

@Sarjhonny- 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that there are no monthly charges for using your Roku device.

Did you sign up for a subscription? We would recommend signing into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to see if you have any subscriptions that you are currently being billed for.

For more information about managing your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
Highlighted
Roku Employee
Roku Employee

Re: Monthly charges

Jump to solution

@Sarjhonny- 

Thanks for the inquiry.

Please be aware that there are no monthly charges for using your Roku device.

Did you sign up for a subscription? We would recommend signing into your Roku account online at my.roku.com and clicking Manage your subscriptions to see if you have any subscriptions that you are currently being billed for.

For more information about managing your subscriptions, visit our Support page here: How do I manage or cancel a Roku-billed subscription?

Thanks,
Danny

Danny R.
Roku Forum Moderator

View solution in original post

0 Kudos